2019 efco PTX 2710
Call for Price
The NEW efco PTX 2710 professional pole pruner was designed specifically for pruning and thinning all types of trees. The PTX 2710 provides the best combination of performance and reliability.
- Precise cutting with adjustable 90 degree pruning head. Only one in the world!
- Telescoping pole that extends up to 12.5' of overall length. No tools required.
- Conveniently located air purge for cold starts.
- All aluminum clutch housing for reduced weight while increasing strength and reliability.
- Soft touch grip handle for greater operator comfort.
- Always On ignition switch that returns to the "on" position after each stop.
- Wide discharge chute on pruner head for chip expulsion.
- Internal sliding supports and spring spacers for reduced noise and vibrations.
- Displacement: 27 cc
- Power: 1.3 hp
- Weight: 16.3 lb.
- Adjustment of Pruning Head: 0° - 90° (5 positions)
- Bar Length/Chain (pitch x gauge): 10 in.
- Chain (pitch x gauge): 3/8 in. x .043 in.
- Overall Length: 8 ft.5 in. - 12 ft.5 in. (retracted to extended)
- Harness Included: Yes
- Engine Displacement
- 27 cc
- Bar Length
- 10 in.