Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Power Clear® 518 ZE (38473)
Tackle small driveway/walkway jobs in no time with the Toro Power Clear Single-Stage 18 in. Gas Snow Blower with electric start. Quickly and easily clear 18 in. wide by 12 in. deep snow, and blast compacted snow and ice where you want it up to 25 ft. Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4+ cars and 2 - 9" of snow at a time. Plus, you have peace of mind knowing that Toro stands behind its products with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 29.5" x 18.7" x 27.5" (75 cm x 48 cm x 70 cm). All Toro single stage snowthrowers are backed by Toro's 2-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- Easy Start - Simply push a button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start.
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles and funneled housing of the Power Curve® Technology.
- Starts in 1 or 2 pulls with the Guaranteed-to-Start promise. Now let's get the job done.
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for medium-sized driveways that can hold up to 4 or more cars and 2 - 9" of snow at a time, with limited garage or shed storage.
- Auger System: Power Curve® Rotor
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 18" (46 cm) clearing width, 12" (31 cm) intake height
- Engine: Toro Premium 99cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 99cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 Quarts (1.5 L)
- Scraper: Stationary
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 25' (8 m)
- Tires: 6" x 1.5" (15 cm x 3.8 cm )
- Warranty: 2-Year Full / 2-Year GTS (Residential Only)
- Weight with Electric Start: 58 lbs (27 kg)
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 18 in. (46 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 25 ft. (8 m)
- Wheel Size
- 6 in. x 1.5 in. (15 cm x 3.8 cm )
- 58 lb. (27 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 qt. (1.5 L)