Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Snapper 82V Max* StepSense™ Mower SXD21SSWM82K (1687982)
Denny's Lawn & Garden
82V Max* StepSense™ Mower SXD21SSWM82K (1687982)
Loaded with premium features like intelligent load sensing technology, dual-battery powerhead and StepSense™ Automatic Drive System, this lawn mower will exceed your lawn care expectations.
- 3-in-1 Options: 3-in-1 mulch/bag/side-discharge options on 21-inch steel deck so you can mow to your preferred style.
- StepSense™ Automatic Drive System: Senses the user's walking speed and automatically adjusts the mower's self-propel feature to match your pace.
- Intelligent Load Sensing Technology: Allows for optimum power levels while you mow for maximum efficiency.
- Height-of-Cut Adjustment: Single lever, 7 height-of-cut adjustment for ideal lawn height.
- Easy Vertical Storage: Push-button starting and vertical storage capabilities to easily start and store your mower.
- Dual-Battery Powerhead: Houses two batteries giving operators extended run time of up to 60 minutes** to help power through the tough task at hand.
- Bushel Bagger: Large 1.7 bushel bagger (2.1 cubic feet) collects grass clippings.
- Brushless Motor Technology: For high efficiency output to accomplish the job at hand.
- Compatible with Briggs & Stratton Batteries: Compatible with Briggs & Stratton 82V Max* 2.0, 4.0, 5.0 batteries - from a name you can trust.
- Model: 1687982
- Max Voltage*: 82V Max
- Drive System: StepSense™ Automatic Drive System
- Start Type: Push Button Starting
- Storage Options: Vertical Storage Capacity
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor Technology
- Handle: 1" heavy-duty
- Marketing Model: SXD21SSWM82K
- Includes: Kit includes mower, (2) 2.0 batteries and charger
- Deck Style: 21-inch steel deck with 3-in-1 mulch/deck/side-discharge functions
- Height Adjustment: 7 height-of-cut adjustment lever
- User Controls: Ergonomic Handle and Touchpoints
- Motor Efficiency: Intelligent Load Sensing Technology
- Bag Type: Large 1.7-bushel bagger
- Product Warranty †: 5 Year Limited Consumer
NOTES:*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without workload) is 82-volts. Nominal voltage is 72. **Run time, charge time and output capacity may be affected by conditions. ***See operator's manual or www.snapper.com for complete consumer warranty details.
- Engine Type
- 82V Max
- StepSense™ Automatic Drive System
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1 mulch/deck/side-discharge functions