Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Snapper 1687916
The Snapper® XD 82V Max* Cordless Pole Saw powered by a 2Ah, 4Ah or 5Ah Briggs & Stratton® Lithium-Ion Battery allows you to easily trim and cut tree limbs. It has an ergonomic straight-shaft design and comfortable overloaded handles and can run for up to 30-minutes** with a 2Ah battery (additional run time available with separate 4Ah or 5Ah battery). It has reliable power, is easy-to-start and requires less maintenance.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton: A powerful Briggs & Stratton 82V Max* 2Ah, 4Ah or 5Ah Lithium-Ion Battery provides consistent power. A simple press of the durable metal battery-release button allows you to easily take the battery out to charge or use in another Snapper® XD 82V Max* Product.
- Brushless Motor Technology: A long life, 800-watt high-efficiency brushless motor provides the power and reliability you need for trimming around your yard for years to come.
- Pivoting Head: Saw head pivots 90-degrees for cutting ease on tight branches or limbs.
- Easy to Reach: Up to 8.8 feet of reach with the included extension pole.
- Model: 1687916
- Marketing Model: SXD82ZPSK
- Max Voltage*: 82
- Battery: Briggs & Stratton® 82V Max* Lithium-Ion 2Ah, 4Ah or 5Ah (2Ah included)
- Charger: Included Rapid Charge
- Charge Time (min): 2 Ah: 13 (50%), 30 (100%) 4Ah: 25 (50%), 60 (100%) 5Ah: 32 (50%) 75 (100%)
- Run Time (min)**: Up to 30-minutes & 95 cuts (with full 2Ah battery charge)
- Motor: Brushless, 1200-watts
- Chain: 10-inch Oregon® w/ Micro Chisel Tooth
- Chain Gauge (in): 0.05
- Chain Pitch (in): 0.38
- Bar: Steel, 10-inch Oregon® w/ Plastic Cover
- Chain Oil Capacity (mL): 200
- Product Warranty †: 5-Year Limited
- Battery Warranty †: 2-Year Limited
- Engine Type
- Brushless, 1200-watts
- Bar Length
- 10 in.