Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Mantis 7920
A compact, lightweight tiller that delivers big tiller power. The Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator weighs just 20 lbs. This mini tiller breaks through hard packed sod and clay faster and easier than using a shovel. Digs perfect planting holes for new trees and shrubs. Turn the tines around to the cultivating position and speed-weed the garden. Compact enough to use near established plants or along fences and walls. Lifts easily into raised garden beds.
Soft, flared grips are designed for comfort. Flush-mounted throttle with a palm-controlled switch for infinite speed control and easy operation.
- Reliable Easy Starting Engine: Commercial-grade two-cycle (gas/oil mix) engine features push-button priming for quick starts.
- Innovative Transmission Design: Gear design and specially designed tine geometry generate maximum speed for digging and cultivating. Delivers maximum performance with minimum weight.
- Soft, Sure-Grip Handles: Designed for maximum comfort in any conditions. Flush-mounted throttle for optimum speed control.
- 10" Tilling Depth: Till up to 10” deep with the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator. Create a better planting bed; the foundation of healthier plants.
- Fold-Down Handles: For conveniently storing the tiller or taking it to the community garden.
- Compact Size: The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator 7920 is only 9” wide. Use in tight spaces where big tillers can’t go. Weighs only 20 lbs. Easily lifts into raised beds.
- Uniquely Designed Curved Tines: Mantis Tillers dig deep even in hardest soil and clay, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. If one of them ever breaks, we’ll replace it for free. No matter how long you’ve owned your tiller.
- Versatile: Turn the tilling/cultivating tines around and go from tilling to cultivating and power-weeding. Optional lawn care attachments for lawn aerating and removing thatch; install in just minutes.
- Engine: 2-cycle (gas/oil mixture in tank) 21.2cc
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer.
- Tilling width: 9 in.
- Tilling Depth: 10 in. or reverse tines to shallow cultivate 2 in. to 3 in.
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Starting/operating: Recoil (pull starter rope to start); Infinite speed throttle – user controls speed and power
- Tine speed: Up to 240 rpm
- Grips: Over-molded Sure-Grip comfort grips
- Guarantee: 90-Day Money-Back guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free.
- Handle: Folds easily for storage or transport
- Engine Type
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in.
- 20 lb.