Inventory Unit Detail
2019 DR Power TB27052BEN DR Field and Brush Mower
Our top-of-the-line Tow-Behind, the PRO MAX-52T, cuts 52" wide. Its powerful 22 HP V-Twin engine lets you mow up to 2.4 acres per hour and reclaim overgrown property in record time. Take down the thickest growth and make cutting height adjustments on the fly by remote control!
- 22 Hp Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Engine: The legendary power, performance and durability of Briggs & Stratton® engines make them the obvious choice for our Tow-Behind Field and Brush Mowers. The PRO MAX-52T model uses a durable, V-Twin, 22HP (724cc) Overhead Valve Professional Series engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeve and full pressure oil pump
- Floating Deck: The deck is suspended from the frame, allowing it to ride up and over high points, minimizing scalping and protecting the drivetrain from damage.
- Electric Lift Height Adjustment: Make easy adjustments to the cutting height (from 4" to 7.5") from your tow vehicle. A battery powered actuator does the work, allowing you to change mowing heights on the fly, without stopping.
- Remote Control: The cabled remote control can be routed to your tow vehicle, and it handles two different functions: 1) engaging the blade and 2) raising or lowering the cutting height.
- Chain Debris Guard: Similar to the debris shields used on commercial roadside mowers, this guard stops material from flying forward.
- Mows Outside Wheelbase: The mowing blade extends outside of the wheels—so you can mow right up next to fences, walls, hedgerows and other obstacles without interference.
- 52" Mulching Deck: The 52" mowing deck is enclosed on 3 sides, so cut material is chopped and re-chopped, leaving no windrows behind.
- Outrigger Tow Bar: The 2-piece tow bar allows for offsetting the mowing deck to the left or right…or you can mow right behind your tow vehicle.
- Mow Up To 2.4 Acres Per Hour!: Mowing times will vary with conditions (density of growth and features of terrain), but hooked up to your ATV the PRO MAX-52T Brush Mower can clear as much 2.4 acres per hour—while you ride in comfort!
- Clutch: Electric
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Cutting Capacity: 6'-high grass; 8'-high weeds & brush; 3"-thick saplings
- Cutting Height: 4" to 7-1/2"
- Number of Blades: 2
- Length: 156" with tow bar extended
- Width: 53.2"
- Height: 32-1/2"
- Weight: 566 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 91"L x 59"W x 40"H
- Shipping Weight: 663 lbs.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series
- Starting Type: Electric
- Horsepower: 22 HP
- Engine Type: Briggs & Stratton V-Twin OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: Two (cast iron sleeved)
- Air Filter: Dual Element
- Pre Cleaner: Yes
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Lubrication: Pressurized
- Oil Type: 30W HD
- Fuel Capacity: 2 -1/2 gallons with fuel pump and fuel filter
- Fuel Shutoff Value: Yes
- Accepts Attachments: N/A
- Transmission: N/A
- Type: Tow-Behind
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential, 90 days Commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential, 1 year Commercial
- Number of Tires: 4
- Dimensions: Front: 11 x 4-5" Rear: 13 x 5-6"
- Tread: Front: Never Flat, Rear: Tubed
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 -1/2 gal. with fuel pump and fuel filter
- Deck Size
- 52 in.