Inventory Unit Detail
2019 DR Power SB13028DEN DR 2-Stage Snow Blower
Our PRO-28 DR Snow Blower steps up from our base model by increasing the clearing width (to 28" wide) and powering it with a bigger engine (8 HP, 252cc). It will throw snow up to 50' away and get you dug out from heavy snow quickly and efficiently.
- Plug-in Electric Start: Using a standard 3-prong extension cord, plug in, push a button, and you're up and running! There is no battery that requires charging or maintenance. Recoil backup, with compression-release, makes for easy pull starts when you're away from a power source.
- DR OHV Engine: This cold-weather engine (8HP, 252cc) is designed especially for extreme conditions and has the muscle to power through deep or wet snow.
- EZ-Turn™ Steering: When you initiate a turn, the two axle shafts are free to drive independently and go wherever you guide the machine. There are no hand levers to engage...all you need to do is steer. The result is the ability to make tight, 180° turns, without wrestling the machine.
- 2-Stage for Efficient Snow Removal: The serrated auger breaks up ice and compacted snow. The heavy-duty impeller (12" in diameter and constructed of 10-gauge steel) draws the loosened material up and out the chute. This 2-stage system creates a high-speed wind channel that throws snow up to 50 feet away!
- Integrated Control Panel: Controls for all functions are right at your fingertips: gear shift, auger and drive hand levers (once transmission is engaged, the auger control locks in so you can operate with right hand only), chute rotation/deflection, heated handwarmers, and LED headlight.
- Snow Tires: 15" x 4" pneumatic tires provide positive traction, even in icy conditions.
- Headlight: LED headlight illuminates your path for early morning or night time operation.
- 2-Piece Skid Shoes: By lowering the skid shoes you can give the auger ground clearance. This is especially useful when clearing gravel driveways to help prevent pulling stones into the blower. Consists of a steel outer shoe bracket with a non-marring plastic center. The steel bracket can be removed for operating on surfaces you want to avoid scraping or gouging (e.g., pavers or cobblestones).
- Friction Disc Transmission: Simple but effect drive system transfers power to the drive wheels via a rubberized friction disc. Easy to maintain and easily accessible.
- Drift Cutters (included): For extra deep snow, these cutters carve a clean path and channel the snow into the auger. Remove/attach without tools.
- Snow Stick (included): Onboard snow stick for quick and safe clearing of ice or other clogs.
- Scraper Blade: Sturdy 9-gauge steel blade lets you clear right down to pavement.
- Length: 56.7
- Width: 28.35
- Height: 42.13
- Weight: 228
- Overall Length: 56.7
- Shipping Dimensions: 56.7 x 28.35 x 42.13
- Handlebar Height: 42.13
- Shipping Weight: 283
- Make: DR
- Starting Type: Electric
- Horsepower: 8
- Displacement: 252 cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: 1
- Air Filter: Paper
- Oil Capacity: 24 ounces
- Oil Filter: No
- Lubrication: Splash
- Oil Type: 5W30
- RPM Speeds: 3600
- Cooling Methods: Air
- Choke/Primer: Primer
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 Qrts
- Inline Fuel Filter: Yes
- Fuel Shutoff Value: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Speed: 6 Forward & 2 Reverse
- Assembly: Yes
- Frame: 3mm Steel
- Basic Machine Housing Material: 3mm Steel
- Scraper Thickness: 9 gauge steel
- Snowblower Type: 2 Stage
- Clearing Width: 28 inches
- Intake: 21 inch
- Max. Throwing Distance: 50 ft
- Directional Control: Easy to reach crank
- Auger Material: Steel w/ Serrated Teeth
- Chute Material: Steel
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential Use90 days Commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential Use
- Number of Tires: 2
- Tire Size: 15 inch
- Dimensions: 15 x 4.80-7
- Tread: Ag/Snow
- Engine Type
- 28.35 in.
- 228 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 qt.