Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Cub Cadet CC 30 H Rider
Denny's Lawn & Garden
CC 30 H Rider
- Foot-Controlled Hydrostatic Transmission
- New LED High Illumination Headlight
- Headlight: LED
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Spindles: 3/4"
- Front Axle: Steel/14-gauge
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized, automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Cylinders/Material: Single/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Type: 382cc Cub Cadet® OHV
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- PTO Clutch: Manual lever control
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ seat, multiple position, manual seat adjustment
- Safety Systems: Neutral start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTEK™ reverse mowing technology
- Charging System: Flywheel alternator
- Battery Voltage: 12V/155 cold crank amp
- Alternator: 3.75A AC / 5A DC
- Cutting Width/Blades: 30" single blade
- Deck Lift: Manual/5-position
- Deck Spindles: Die-cast aluminum spindle housings w/ ball bearings for long life
- Mulch Kit: Standard
- Deck Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Deck Cutting Height: 1.5" - 4"
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Wheelbase: 46.5"
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.3 qt.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Overall Length: 62"
- Forward Speed: 1.5 - 4.25 mph
- Estimated Weight w/ Deck: 340 lb..
- Reverse Speed: 1.5 - 4.35 mph
- Engine to Transmission: Hydrostatic, Foot (Hydro-Gear T2HP)
- Transmission Housing: Die-cast aluminum
- Warranty: 3-year/120-hour limited residential warranty
- Frame: 14-gauge high-strength low alloy steel
- Bumper: Steel tube
Comfort & Control
- Steering: Manual sector and pinion
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Cub Cadet®
- Engine Type
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 30 in.