Inventory Unit Detail
2018 BCS America 30" FLAIL MOWER
The Flail Mower is the heaviest-duty mowing attachment in the BCS fleet. Capable of mowing in the toughest conditions, the Flail Mower has vertically rotating 'Y' blades that pulverize plant material into a fine pulp that is evenly spread across the mowing width.
The Flail Mower's front bulkhead is designed for lifting itself depending on the flow of material to be worked, which can be thick brush, vines and saplings. Like the Brush Mower, it can mow anything it can bend, including saplings. A convenient control handle sets the cutting height from ½'' to 4'', and retractable caster wheels allow for easier handling and transport. The mower rides on special side-mounted skids made of boron steel.
Check out the additional Flail Mower Accessories which can be installed to improve specific applications.
Now available! The RollerBlade Flail Mower offers some distinct differences as an alternative to the standard Flail Mower. Read about the differences on the BCS News Blog.
Accessory Note: Model 722 requires 5'' x 10'' wheels to operate the 24'' Flail Mower. The 722 is not a recommended tractor to operate this attachment due to its straight axle.
- 24'', 30'', or 35'' working widths. NOTE: The overall widths of each mower should be increased a total of 7'' to account for the caster wheels and belt cover.
- Dozens of vertically swinging 'Y' blades.
- Convenient control handle to set cutting height from 1/2" to 4".
- Automatic opening and closing front deflector.
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels.
- Wear-resistant steel side skids.
- Oil bath input gearbox with grease fittings on ball bearings.
- Optional anti-skid rollers and lawn mower "scoop" blades available.