Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Briggs & Stratton 030651
Introducing the newest P2200 PowerSmart Series™ inverter generator. Designed with camping and tailgating in mind for quiet, lightweight and efficient power to easily enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are – lights, fans, a coffee maker, laptop or TV. Now equipped with parallel capabilities - this provides tailgaters and campers with the additional power needed to run a RV’s HVAC unit, while simultaneously keeping the lights on, cell phones charging and music playing.
* Parallel Capability
* 38% Quieter*
* USB Adapter
* Safe for sensitive electronic
* Easy Portability with 2-person H-Beam Carry Handle
- Running Watts*: 1700 Running Watts
- Starting Watts*: 2200 Starting Watts
- Volts: 120
- Running Amps: 14.16
- Surge Amps: 18.33
- Engine Displacement (cc): 110 cc
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1 gal
- Run Time: up to 8.0 @ 25% Load
- Alternator: Permanent Magnet
- Start Type: Recoil
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Part of Statstation™
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Width (in): 12.5 in
- Weight (lbs): 54 lbs
- Height (in): 17.35 in
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited Product
- Length (in): 21 in
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Product
- Marketing Model: 030651
- Inverter Technology: Produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops and gaming systems.
- A Name You Can Trust: Built by Briggs & Stratton, this reliability and performance is backed by over 100 years of innovation.
- Convenient Carrying: An H-handle design lets one person easily move the light generator when needed, or also allows two people to conveniently share the load.
- Built To Go Anywhere: A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping, outdoor recreation and emergency power.
- Your Pick of Outlets: A convenient control panel includes three outlets (one DC and two household) and a USB adapter, offering enough flexibility to power an extensive combination of lights, music, TVs, crock-pots, blenders, personal electronics and more.
- Expandability That's Built In: A dedicated parallel outlet lets you connect to another PowerSmart Series P2200 or P3000 generator to create an even stronger power source.
- PowerSmart™ Series Portable Power: Delivering 1,700 running watts and 2,200 starting watts, this compact and light generator offers big backup power potential.
- Quiet Portable Generator: At 59dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
- Safe For Sensitive Electronics: PowerSmart™ inverter generator technology automatically adjusts the engine speed to protect sensitive electronics like smart phones, tablets and laptops.
- 110 cc
- 21 in
- 12.5 in
- 17.35 in
- 54 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1 gal
- Run Time
- up to 8.0 @ 25% Load