Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Briggs & Stratton 030545
Get more power for the great outdoors – camping, RV adventures or tailgating – with this P3000 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton. Inverter technology makes it quieter than traditional camping generators, lightweight, and safe for sensitive electronics. Carrying handles and a telescoping handle make it easy to take it to where the fun is. Plus the on-board StatStation® display keeps you informed about power use, run time and maintenance reminders. Now that’s smart power.
* Quieter power*
* Safe for sensitive electronics
* StatStation® LCD Display
* Easy portability
* Parallel connector port
- Running Watts*: 2600 Running Watts
- Starting Watts*: 3000 Starting Watts
- Running Amps: 21.7A
- Engine Displacement (cc): 171 cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.5 gal
- Run Time: up to 10 @ 1/4 Load
- Alternator: Permanent Magnet
- Start Type: Recoil
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Muffler: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Part of Statstation™
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Wheel Diameter (in): 6.0 in
- Width (in): 14 in
- Weight (lbs): 84 lbs
- Height (in): 21 in
- Length (in): 26 in
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited Product
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Product
- Marketing Model: 030545-00
- PowerSmart™ Series Technology: Inverter technology produces quiet, consistent power for your RV, small business, tailgate or even home backup.
- Quiet, Efficient Power: The P3000's quiet inverter technology provides smooth, stable power safe for sensitive electronics. Its engine speed adjusts automatically, further reducing noise, fuel consumption, and emissions.
- Multiple Outlets for Your Power Needs: (4) 120V Household Outlets(1) 120V 30A Outlet(1) USB Port(1) 12V DC Charging Outlet
- LCD Statstation™ Display: The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the amount of power being used, total unit hours, and maintenance reminders, including oil, air filter, and spark plug changes.
- Easy Mobility: A unique twin handle design and luggage-style telescoping handle make mobility a breeze.
- Parallel Connector Port: Lets you connect two units together for even more power - perfect for RVs with air conditioning units. Parallel connector kit sold separately.
- Fuel Sight Gauge: Conveniently displays how much fuel is left.
- 171 cc
- 26 in
- 14 in
- 21 in
- 84 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.5 gal
- Run Time
- up to 10 @ 1/4 Load