Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Snapper Pro 5901497
The SW25 dual hydrostatic walk-behind packs the professional features of our SW35 model in a narrower package. With your choice of controls, an electric start option and a top ground speed of 6.25 mph, it's all your crew needs to breeze through lawn jobs with little effort. Heavy-duty construction and big 20" tires paired with commercial-grade transmissions make the FW25 truly perform on those long workdays.
- Set Your Speed: Reliably set your speed with the improved easy-to-reach cruise control bar featuring a convenient speed indicator.
- No Need to Restart: Need to walk away from the mower to move an obstacle or debris? The new PTO switch allows the operator to stop the mower blades in a single step – simply put the machine in neutral and release the controls. The blades will disengage while the engine continues to run.
- Neutral Positioned Centrally: New centralized foot control for neutral position provides the operator with a more natural control. The neutral position is identified on the speed indicator on the dash.
- Protects and Delivers: Heavy-duty transmission guards reduce build up of debris to improve air flow and allow for access to the filter for maintenance.
- Improved Deck Mounting: The new mower deck mounting system provides easier deck leveling, improved flexibility over terrain, and more durable wear points for reduced maintenance.
- Longer Belt Life: Deck drive belt system is designed to provide even belt tension which improves the life of the belt and reduces maintenance.
- Easy Reach Brake: Brake handle is conveniently located beside the control panel. Lever requires minimal operator effort to engage.
- Drive System: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 transaxles feature 7" cooling fans that assist with repelling debris. Designed for high performance and fully serviceable.
- Easily Secure Equipment: Dedicated tie-down points, located in front and rear, make securing equipment convenient.
- Engine: Kawasaki FS600V
- Rating / Displacement: 18.5 / 603cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Capacity (gal.): 5
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Speeds-Fwd. (mph): 0-6
- Speeds-Rev. (mph): 0-3
- Cutting Width: 48 in.
- Cutting Height: 1.5 in. - 4.5 in.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 in. x 2 in., 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with excellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1 in. Tapered
- Drive Tires (in.): 20 x 7-10
- Caster Tires (in.): 9 x 3.5-4 Flat-Free
- Overall Length: 75.5 in.
- Overall Width: Deflector Down/Up: 61 in. / 49.5 in.
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 694
- Instrumentation: Standard
- Control/Safety Group: Operator presence, centralized foot activated neutral pedals, neutral start safety circuit
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 2-Year limited warranty commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days
- Grass Catcher: A lightweight durable fabric bag with hard plastic bottom attaches quickly. Capacity: 3.75 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Professional Lawn Striper: Rubber flap system lays down grass to create patterns across the landscape. Fits 48" SW25 models only.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 20 x 7-10; Caster: 9 x 3.5-4
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag