Inventory Unit Detail
2016 DR Power CSR95BMN
A great all-purpose chipper and shredder! The DR Wood Chipper with Shredder is lightweight and portable but has the muscle to chip 3" branches and shred up to half-inch thick yard waste and reduce it to a tenth of its original volume. The 9.5 Manual Start model features a 9.5 FPT Briggs & Stratton OHV engine. Comes with built-in handles for easy maneuvering. Includes 2.5 bushel debris collection bag that fits around the discharge chute and is ideal for keeping projects tidy.
- “Kickstand” provides Stability and Mobility - Designed for maneuvering around your yard easily, the “kickstand” makes it easy to transition between travel mode and work mode. Just lie it back on its wheels (like a mover’s dolly) to travel, then rest it on the kickstand when you’re done.
- 2.5 Bushel Debris Collection Bag - Included with your chipper, this durable bag with drawstring fits around the discharge chute and is great for use around flowerbeds, carefully maintained lawns, or any other place where you want to control the discharge and keep things tidy.
- 8 Free Swinging Hammers - Shredding is accomplished by 8 free swinging “hammers” that mash and pulverize materials into a fine organic mulch that’s great for recycling into your landscape—either by tilling into your garden or feeding to your compost pile.
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine - Easy starting overhead valve design. OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life. DuraLube™ Splash Lubrication System. 9.5 foot pounds torque, 208cc displacement.
- Compact Powerhouse - Don’t let its size fool you. This machine has serious power and will make short work of branches up to 3” in diameter, and armloads of yard and garden waste up to a half inch in diameter. It’s nimbleness makes it a great choice for working in heavily landscaped areas.
- Lightweight and Portable - Easy grip handles on the shredder chute and lightweight construction (126 lbs.) make for easy maneuvering—around your yard or in and out of storage. And its compact footprint lets you stow it anywhere, even where floor space is limited.
- Pro-Spec™ Chipper Knife - Made of high-carbon/high-chromium forged alloy tool steel, our knives hold an edge longer than those on "bargain" chippers.. Still, as with any cutting tool, keeping a sharp edge is important for maintaining peak performance. We recommend keeping an extra on hand so you can minimize downtime.
- Air Filter: Paper
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 1
- Fuel Capacity: 3 qt.
- Lubrication: Splash
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 1150 Series
- Oil Capacity: 20 oz
- Oil Type: SAE 30W HD
- Starter: Manual
- Torque: 11.50 Ft Lbs
- Clutch: Centrifugal
- Caster Tires: Shredder Chamber Hits Minute - 28800
- Frame: 10-Gauge Steel
- Tire Size: 9x3.5-4
- Tires: 2
- Capacity: Chipping - 3"
- Dimensions: Hopper Opening - 7.25" x 7.5" ; Shredder Hopper Opening - 18.5" x 12.75"
- Height: 47"
- Knife speed: 160 mph
- Knife: 4.125" D2 Heat Treated Tool Steel
- Length: 39.5"
- Shipping Weight: 311 lbs.
- Weight: 126 lbs
- Width: 24"
- Chipper: Rapid-Feed
- Flywheel: 13" diameter; 3/4" thick; 34 lbs
- Hammers: 8, Free Swinging, reversible 1 additional time
- Material: Hopper - Steel
- Standard: Safety Blowback Shield, Assembly
- Tread: Saw Tooth
- Warranty: Machine - 2 Yr Residential Use 90 Day Commercial Use
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton