Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Briggs & Stratton 20556
The Briggs & Stratton 850 Professional Series™ engine delivers high performance, durability, and fuel efficiency. Built with medium-duty power to easily clean your driveway or siding. Equipped with ReadyStart®, eliminate the need for priming or choking your engine. Just pull for power.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips - Predefined spray patterns for precise control.
- Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
- Fold-Down Handle Design - For compact and convenient storage with built-in accessory compartments.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief - Automatically purges overheated water to protect pump.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology - For high pressure out put and easy, low-effort starting.
- ReadyStart® Starting System - Just pull for power, no priming required.
- Removable Hose Wrap - Provides a hassle-free storage solution for the 30 ft. hose.
- Displacement: 190 cc
- Fuel Capacity: 0.3 gal
- Type: Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV
- LxWxH: 30"x21"x37"
- Weight: 56 lbs
- Cleaning System: 1 Gallon On-Board Detergent Tank
- GPM: 2.3
- Hose: Length - 30"
- Number of: Spray Nozzles - 4 Quick-Connect Tips
- PSI: 2800 MAX
- Pump: Maintenance-Free Axial Cam
- Standard: Thermal Relief Valve
- Torque: (ft-lbs, gross) 8.50
- Warranty: (Product) 2-Year Limited Consumer Warranty ; (Product) 90-Day Limited Commercial Warranty
- 2800 MAX
- Hose Length
- Length - 30"
- 56 lbs
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.3 gal
- Flow Rate